New York Uncontested Divorce Lawyer
Doing your divorce in an “uncontested” way will save both you and your soon-to-be ex-spouse a great deal of money, time and heartache.
Now you can get a No Fault Divorce. Click to learn how!
Our New York uncontested divorce is a great way to save money, time and prevent the heartache from a litigious divorce.
3 out of 4 New York divorces are “uncontested.”
If you and your soon to be ex-spouse can agree upon the issues, then you qualify for a New York uncontested divorce.
What is an Uncontested Divorce?
Uncontested simply means not contested, or not argued or litigated. The issues commonly contested, or argued, in divorces are:
- whether both spouses want to get divorced
- the grounds for divorce (i.e., adultery, abandonment, cruel and inhuman treatment)
- the division of assets or liabilities
- child support, custody and visitation
- whether one spouse will receive maintenance or alimony