New York Uncontested Divorce Lawyer
Doing your divorce in an “uncontested” way will save both you and your soon-to-be ex-spouse a great deal of money, time and heartache.
Now you can get a No Fault Divorce. Click to learn how!
Our New York uncontested divorce is a great way to save money, time and prevent the heartache from a litigious divorce.
3 out of 4 New York divorces are “uncontested.”
If you and your soon to be ex-spouse can agree upon the issues, then you qualify for a New York uncontested divorce.
What is an Uncontested Divorce?
Uncontested simply means not contested, or not argued or litigated. The issues commonly contested, or argued, in divorces are:
- whether both spouses want to get divorced
- the grounds for divorce (i.e., adultery, abandonment, cruel and inhuman treatment)
- the division of assets or liabilities
- child support, custody and visitation
- whether one spouse will receive maintenance or alimony
What are the Benefits of an Uncontested Divorce?
Hmmm, too many to list. Seriously though, if there is any possible way to steer my clients in the direction of an uncontested divorce, I always do.
Unfortunately both parties need to be in agreement so an uncontested divorce isn’t always possible. If not, then we handle the divorce on a contested basis.
But alas back to the benefits…
If you can agree upon the above issues then you can get an uncontested divorce and SAVE:
- thousands of dollars in lawyer’s fees (as most contested divorce attorneys will ask for at least a $5,000 retainer),
- time (as contested divorces can last for well over a year) and
- heartache (as contested divorces can get really ugly).
To learn how you can save thousands of dollars on your divorce by getting an uncontested divorce give us a call at (866) 830-2064.
Usually couples may not initially know whether they agree on all these things but after exploring the options decide that it is in both of their best interests to proceed in an uncontested way.
To give you a point of reference: Our uncontested divorce services start at $497 + Court Filing Fees, whereas contested divorces usually require at least a $5,000 retainer. That’s a huge savings.
Also we can get you your divorce fast, where a contested divorce can drag on for a year or more.
Quick New York Divorce
We offer a proprietary Expedited Service that gets you your divorce lightning fast in less than a month. If you don’t know, that’s extraordinarily fast for a New York divorce!
We use strategies that we have developed over the years to get you divorced fast. We developed our Expedited Service to help those clients who have an interest in getting their divorce completed quickly.
There are a variety of reasons that clients want to get a fast divorce.
- Sometimes clients want to get remarried.
- Other times people just want to move on with their lives.
- We also find that divorces done fast leave the Defendants less time to change their minds about cooperating with the divorce. So, in this way, getting the divorce finalized quickly actually helps the divorce remain uncontested.
We also can do your New York divorce online. Click here to learn how. Please note, this is only possible for our regular and expedited uncontested divorce clients.
To schedule your free phone consultation, please call (866) 830-2064.