How do I offer cheap New York divorces? Before I get into the details I want to discuss why I dislike the word cheap…
The word “cheap” has various connotations as evidenced by Dictionary.com:
Show Spelled Pronunciation [cheep] adjective, -er, -est, adverb, noun
1. costing very little; relatively low in price; inexpensive: a cheap dress.
2. costing little labor or trouble: Words are cheap.
3. charging low prices: a very cheap store.
4. of little account; of small value; mean; shoddy: cheap conduct; cheap workmanship.
5. embarrassed; sheepish: He felt cheap about his mistake.
6. obtainable at a low rate of interest: when money is cheap.
7. of decreased value or purchasing power, as currency depreciated due to inflation.
8. stingy; miserly: He’s too cheap to buy his own brother a cup of coffee.
9. at a low price; at small cost: He is willing to sell cheap.
10. cheap at twice the price, exceedingly inexpensive: I found this old chair for eight dollars—it would be cheap at twice the price.
11. on the cheap, Informal. inexpensively; economically: She enjoys traveling on the cheap.
Although my NY divorce services are inexpensive (and hopefully more affordable for you), they are certainly not “shoddy.” I go so far as to offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee to all my clients.
The way that I am able to offer such low cost New York divorces is that I have found ways to cut my overhead costs, while not sacrificing the quality that you demand and deserve.
I won’t go into too much detail here because I know all my competitors are reading this trying to figure out how I do what I do. Ya, I’m talking to you! 😉
The truth is we have no competitors. We’re unique in what we do.
Offering inexpensive New York divorces is tricky. I have to balance earning a living with providing affordable divorce services so that you can have access to the legal system. That’s my goal at least…
For a free consultation fill out our free consultation request form or call toll-free (866) 830-2064 now…